Subject: [Leica] Walt's Humble Opinion, was: Apples and Oranges
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 08:50:06 -0600

Walt,
I didn't realize these were your humble opinions.  I thought you were just
trolling and I nearly fired off a rebuttal.
BTW, I hope you understand that the only way Leica could substantially
reduce the price of the M6 is to drastically reduce the labor involved in
making it.   Taking out some electronics doesn't do diddly squat to reduce
product cost.  It would appear that a lot of folks could use a lesson in
economics.... oops there I go again.
Happy New Year and keep those zingers coming:-)
Bud