Subject: Re: [Leica] Apples and Oranges
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:52:12 -0500

Peter- You wrote:
+ACI-.  You still need more tool to build the house and clientele.+ACI-

True- which is why I keep my SL and R7+ACE-, The M3 I use because I am really
comfortable with it, and the LTM 'Barnack' cameras I use because they are
FUN+ACE-
( Don't tell anybody but I have a bag of Rolleis too, JUST IN CASE+ACE-)
And when I no longer did weddings, I sold the Hasselblads+ACE-
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com
- - Whatever floats yer boat+ACE-