Subject: [Leica] Re: 35mm2.8RF
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:19:25 -0500 (EST)

The eyes can be removed with two screws at the top, but it will still
call up the 50mm frameline on your M6. Why not just leave them on, it
will expand the 50mm frameline to show what the 35mm lens will show,
just like on my M3. This is a very nice lens, I've just recently used it
on Sanibel Island and got some beautiful sunset shots. The view through
the goggles isn't quite as clear as if you would use another 35mm lens
designed for an M6, but it is still a very usable lens!   Scott