Subject: [Leica] WTB User M2
From: salex@idt.net (sam alexander)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 10:02:23 -0500 (EST)

By the way, what exactly is a "Leica Geek?". Is that someone who
can fit the most explatives into a post?
Also, wouldn't the "thief" or "dealer" have to have proof that they in
fact owned/purchased the equipment they are reporting stolen?
While I personally don't see the need for anyone to ever post a complete
serial number. . .I'm equally not sure I can see what harm it could do.