Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB User M2
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:53:15 -0600 (CST)

BTW, Marc and others
That was my last post on this topic/to Mr Small.
I enjoy the banter, but this one is sick.  I don't
poke at the crazies in the nuthouse once they're
certified.  Even I know when to quit.

Thanks for the support of the people who e-mailed
me about THEIR past experiences on similar threads.
Over and out on the subject.  If anyone is interested
on my comments on the ser#/fraud thread, please don't
ask me to re-write them -- ask any (legit) dealer and
he'll explain it to you. thanks,
Walt