Subject: Re: [Leica] Bruce Davidson exhibit + Comment
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 18:22:05 -0600 (CST)

Just wondering, what was "stone-aged" about a Leica M2,
35 summicron, and tri-x in UFG, printed on Medalist with
a focomat 1a?  I'm guessing that this was his equipment,
at least could have been! (or perhaps a Contax IIIA, 50 1.5, etc?
Nikon S2, 50 1.4 Nikkor?) I've used ALL these pieces in
the last few years with results EXACTLY the same as the
M-6 (R-8) would have done!  I only lacked Bruce's eye/location/etc>
Or did I?

Walt

On Fri,
1 Jan