Subject: [Leica] Landscapes Advice
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:02:41 -0500

I am planning on taking some landscapes and would like to have some opinions
on the following ( I have and R4 with 35, 50 and 135 mm lenses and will be
using a very sturdy tripod:

- --I will be using a very slow color film--which would be the preferred ones?
And should I stick to using slide film--like Kodachrome 25--and have the
slides printed or stick with color print film. And if so, printed how? I
plan on large blow-ups--maybe 16x20. What is the difference between regular
Kodachrome and "Pro" Kodachrome?

- --What would be the best filters to use to keep the skies from coming out
white?
And which are the best make of filters to buy?

Thanks in advance. I hope these questions are appropriate for this list.

Peter in NJ