Subject: Re: [Leica] landscapes with the R4
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:25:32 EST

In a message dated 1/1/99 7:46:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, KPETERS@huntel.net
writes:

<<  It is a downside that there's no mirror lock up on this
 otherwise excellent camera setup.  Good luck!  Kent >>
Mirror lockup would be nice, but not necessary. I have run tests with the
Standard,SL, SL2, R4 and R7  (the Standard and R7 have mirror lockup) and had
good results with all of them using Kodachrome 25, Tech Pan and KB14. I
usually place my hand on top of the camera as a "damper" when the camera is
tripod mounted.

Bob Figlio