Subject: Re: [Leica] It is a Boy!!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 10:17:18 -0400

Ted:

The two shots at the top were done one handed, as my wife wanted me to hold
her hand.  It was a time I wished my Noctilux was autofocus.  I think the
exposure was around 2.8 at 125th.  I would hold the camera to my eye and
try to move the focus with one finger.  If this was not successful, I would
bring it from my eye and set the focus to what I thought close and then
touch it up when I brought it to my eye.

The B&W is developed and I will print them this evening.  I have a few
things to do around the house first.

Regards,

Robert