Subject: Re: [Leica] It is a Boy!!
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 99 10:30:27 -0500

>Dear lug members:
>
>I am now the proud father of a baby boy, Gordon Francis Stevens.  He was
>born Dec 31 at 10:52pm Atlantic time in Halifax.

Hello Bob,

Congratulations!  Wow!--what a way to end the year.  Thanks for letting
the whole LUG family know
and posting your photos.  I'm looking forward to seeing the B&W's.

My step daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy a year ago October.
It was then and there I determined
to get the Noctilux.  I borrowed my husband's to take a "happy snap" of
the newborn, and the flash went off.
The baby was not pleased, nor I.  Thank goodness no harm was done.  All
subsequent photos of him were
taken without flash (smile) thanks to Leica lenses.

Keep the pictures coming.

Best,

Mary