Subject: Re: [Leica] Please, Post No Photos
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 07:20:20 -0800

I must disagree with your request. The joy of e-mail, in addition to its speed
compared to snail mail, is the ability to send family, friends, and
acquaintances cartoons and photographs with text. Using Netscape and
occasionally Internet Explorer and their default mail appelets, it works
wonderfully well. Since your appelet posts only code, it would appear you are
not using the aforementioned defaults. Also, I have neither the time to create
my own Web page nor the incentive to maintain it. Thus, I continue to enjoy the
convenience of e-mail.

Terry