Subject: [Leica] NYD
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 18:39:02 -0800

Alastair!

I'd say it was possessed!!!

What a priceless moment!  Eventhough disastrous, these are worth a
chuckle or two as we look back!!! I havent developed mine yet, but i can
post-visualize the scene. Thinking back... the NY moment could have been
worse... the hostess' mother could have danced right against the tripod
and knocked it (and M6) over.

Happy 3rd day in the NY!!
Bee