Subject: Re: [Leica] NYD
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 17:59:21 -0800

Hi Roy,

Sorry to hear you missed the stroke-of-midnight shot. Hope you are
feeling much better.  I thought you might appreciate the fact that my
January 2nd 1999 day was also spent taking "first" Leica pics of my
11-month old choc. labrador, Mocha. He had a wild time at the local
state park, where they also keep a stable of boarded horses. His first
encounter with horses was an immediate spooked turn-about retreat by
him!! Musta thought "Giant dog"!!!

Cheers,
Bee Lian