Subject: Re[4]: [Leica] Off topic?- take picture of the storm?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:02:30 -0800

Dan wrote:
>> We haven't forgotten that this storm is all Tennesee's fault- you guys had
>> it last and didn't do a darn thing to it!! :)

Harrison respnded:
>Yeah we did...we sent it on its way to more deserving states. ;)>>>>

Yeah and another country! :) Thanks a bunch. Although where we are it was
very nice and sunny and about 45 degrees this afternoon. :) You know green
grass and flowers and all that really good Leica picture taking kind a
weather.:)

<<<<<Dan ( Rosey, Honey-Bunny! I'm keeping the Leica warm- could you bring me
another cup of cocoa?, with th' little marshmallows?... Please? )>>>>>>

Dan, You old suck! :)

Rosey don't get him anything, he's just pulling the wool over you for some
sympathy. Give him his Leica, a picture of a hot cup of cocoa and throw him
out the door for some happy snaps! :) The when he comes in give him the
cocoa. :)  But only if he got some pictures....he only needs one! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant