Subject: [Leica] Minolta CLE and M lenses
From: "William Davis" <wishda@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 22:30:03 -0500

I'm interested in buying a Minolta CLE to use with Leica M lenses, but
am wondering about the compatibility between it and the lenses I want.

Specifically, I intend to buy a 50/2 Summicron, 35/2 Summicron and a
90/2.8 Elmarit used for the camera. Does it have framelines for these
lenses? Are there any mounting or metering problems?

I've looked at older Ms and I decided I want a TTL meter. I especially
like the fact that the CLE can use TTL flash with a $35 Minolta unit,
while the M6 TTL flash will probably cost over $500 knowing Leica.