Subject: RE: [Leica] Motorized Base Input
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:45:31 -0500

Bob,

I love my Jobo CPP2. I use it with the 1500 series drums and the Jobo
plastic reels for 35mm and 120. I have an "Expert" Drum for the odd 4X5 I
process.  This set up will allow you to process up to 8 35mm rolls at a
time.  The CPP2 model has dial to let you set the temperature to within 1/10
degree C.  While it may not be 100% accurate to a thermometer, it is
accurate and repeatable within itself.  While I originally bought it for E6
processing, I get very consistant results in B&W (mostly TMax).

My two cents.........

Ken