Subject: RE: [Leica] Can someone explain why?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:24:51 -0500

Phil,

This is what makes things interesting for all...  I had an M3 DS and traded
it in for the M6HM because I wear glasses and am left eyed. With the M3, I
could not see the entire 50mm frame.  The HM is better, although for my
viewing the regular M6 is best for 50mm.  I love the HM with lenses above
50mm.  The other reasons I prefer the HM over the M3 is loading ease, 75mm
frame lines and the ability to use a 35mm lens in a pinch without having to
resort to goggles (on the lens, not my nose).

Ken