Subject: RE: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 14:49:09 -0600

>I recall a photo essay from The National Geographic in the last year or so
>made by a chap somewhere up in Michigan where he sought to shoot a single
>"meaningful" frame a day for an extended period of time -

Jim Brandenburg. Top American wildlife/nature photographer alive or dead,
in my opinion. It was in a wilderness area adjacent to his home in Northern
Minnesota. I was just looking at those pictures the other day.

He did a 90 day from Fall though the first day of Winter. Stunning
photographs. Not only making one photograph, shooting only one frame! It
not only proves the value of such a project, but what a great photographer
he is.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO