Subject: Re: [Leica] Project '99 ? a picture a day!
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:59:11 +0000

Hello Ted,

Hey, can I still get in on this PAD thing, sounds like fun and quite a challenge.
I know I've missed the first three days already but I've been off line all
weekend and just read your post today. I will make up for it by photographing the
first three days of 2000, how's that?  My first shot may actually be the
toughest. Its only going to be about -30F tonight with the wind chill and we have
over 20" of snow on the ground here in the Chicago area from this weekends
storm.  Think the M6 is up to the task? Better question, am I up to it! :)

Jim Hurtubise