Subject: Re: [Leica] R lens prices
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:16:30 -0800

It appears that this lens might be one of 200 produced in
chrome for the original Leicaflex.  The serial number would
help.  If it is a 2 cam lens, it was probably modified for
the SL.  The International Price Guide lists it as R8
(exhibition item) and lists the price at $1,400.  I suspect
the two cam feature would detract from the price.