Subject: [Leica] Leica Users digest V5 #87
From: Robert Meier <RobertMeier@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:24:28 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>he will do better using his Retina IIIc because it has a
much faster f2 lens, a built-in meter, and focuses to 2 1/2 feet.  I'm
keeping my fingers crossed.

Gosh Bob- you don't sell realestate in Florida, do you!
Well, if he is that misinformed, let's hope he falls for the pitch!<

Dan,

Those are good arguments, don't you think?  He thinks so too, because he
takes available light pictures, but the camera was his father-in-law's and
it has sentimental value, so he's probably going to keep it.  I might
succeed with the offer to make some 8x10 transfer prints for him from some
of his 50's Kodachromes, which are quite lovely.  I've still got my fingers
crossed, and, no, I'm not a real estate dealer (nor do i sell used cars).

Bob