Subject: [Leica] Picture a day
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 22:37:47 -0800

OK guys/gals, because you ARE family, I will share this story of the
"pic of the day".

I went on a cheese hunt today. But not the budget-killer kind. Finding
it made my DAY!!  For those who can relate to this warm fuzzy feeling of
satisfaction, my cheese for the day are Petit Basque and the good ol'
Crowley (predecessor to the current generation of Colby/Cheddars).
Discovered these on a recent trip to Napa Valley at gourmet store Dean
and Deluca's . Couldnt quite kick the hankering for it after that trip
so I searched locally. Lo and behold, i found it 5 minutes away.

So today would have been a dud for picture taking except of the one
frame I snapped displaying the fine cheese counter with the helpful
sales staff and wine filled racks in the background!!

So Ted.... am i off the beaten track??

Suit on,
Bee Lian