Subject: [Leica] Minilux : Some questions
From: Christian Payot <christian.payot@span.ch>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 22:14:03 +0100

I have just bought a second hand Leica Minilux (Summarit 2.4  40 mm).
Unfortunately, there was no documentation with the camera. I have some questions
:
- - What is the meaning of the two red and green lights in the left of the
viewfinder ? And generally, can you describe the lines that are in the viewfinder
?
- - Is there any depth of field table given with the camera ?
- - Is there any method in order to change (manually) the ISO sensibility of the
camera, for instance in order to push a film ?

Any experience or opinion about this camera is welcome.
Thank you for your help.

Christian Payot