Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 23:31:44 PST

Hi LUGgers,

My girlfriend wants to take an introductory photo class this semester
(yahoo!!!) and naturally turned to me for advice on what manual SLR to
get.  Naturally, since I already use an M6, I've decided to remain loyal
to the Red Dot and try to be economical at the same time (no easy task).
I have in mind the Leicaflex SL because it has TTL metering.  I will
also get her a 50mm Summicron-R.  Is this a good idea?  Anyone have any
further suggestions?  Also, how much would such a combination go for?
Of course, if anyone has a set for sale, please let me know!  Thanks!