Subject: Re: [Leica] FX39
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:41:06 -0500

Mark-
Thanks for the info.  It is strange, but I never had those problems with
D76, or so I noticed. I might now that I have been 'clued' into so much to
look for in negatives now! I do still use Rodinal, and have to agree that it
is superb  for everything but grain, but then again, I never was one of
those looking for 'grainless' negs! In fact, when I was doing photos for the
yearbook in high school I actually developed some negs in Dektol to get a
high contrast, grainy, graphics effect for a cover page!

dwpost@msn.com