Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Battery Angst
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 16:25:52 -0700

Harry Haige wrote:

snip
> Duracell for example rates their DL1/3N battery and D357 cell at about 160
> mah, and with my M6's meter consumption of 10-12 ma, a lifetime of about 15
> hours would be expected.  The M6 manual's figure of about 20 hours is
> probably reasonable given tolerances in ratings and ability to operate with
> some drop in voltage.
snip

I copied the list of possible batteries from the manual into a laminated
card to stick in my wallet. I now have ? about some of these batteries.
There are cross references that the manufactures put out that that I
modified the list with. I has a strange way of overlapping sometimes but
not quite a list I also made for drying out Nikon Fm's. This puts the
whole project in question and I am in Battery Angst?