Subject: [Leica] National Portrait Gallery-London
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 23:49:53 +0100

Hi all,

I was in London today, and after the business was done, I visited the
National Portrait Gallery to see the Kobal Photographic Portrait Award
exhibition. Nice exhibit, and the entry is 0. But what turned out to be
expensive was visiting the gallery's bookshop--a true paradise for
photography books! It was fortunate that I got there only 20 minutes
before closing time, limiting my wallet drain to about 130 pounds...I
shall return!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman