Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA - M DRIVE
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:05:59 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Tom....enjoyed your post.
Although you got a giant bug up your ass the last time I posted
you, I agree with EVERYTHING you say.

I've owned three winders (2-M4-2, one M6) and COULDN"T get to
likine 'em.....I tried.....screws up the whole M-concept...to me.

As I stated before, your winder is a FINE piece of equipment, even
though everyone on the goddamn group ignored that part of my post....
I wished for a cheaper, less fine incarnation of it.....you know,
beer for those of us who can't/won't buy wine....and yes, I can
reach in my pocket right now and buy your winder....and I might....
I have plenty money to buy them, but might opt for an auto transmission
or food or some other frivilous expenditure instead.

But I'm NOT opting for the winder instead.....been there, done that.
As a right-eyed, relatively lethargic photographer, I certainly
don't need one.  I just think they look neat as hell.......

Cheers,
Walt