Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:57:32 -0600 (CST)

Good post, Mark....yes, the Microdol is a "look" that has been
popular off and on for years, and I, too, enjoy the Rodinal
"look" -- I want to go back to using it.

BTW, the Nikon glass DOES look like Leica glass __provided you
mount said glass on a Nikon RFDR!!! :)
With the mirror bouncing around in the Nikon, you NEVER see what
Nikon glass really looked like when they made "real" cameras. :)

CU,
Walt