Subject: AW: [Leica] problems with picture
From: "Bernhard Wingerter" <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 21:58:22 +0100

Hi Harold,
in my opinion the defect is not this orange or yellow cast in the left side.
It's the same cast as on the right side and comes from the yellow tungsten
light. The defect is this magenta/blue line. It could be a natural or bluish
light source behind you. It also could be some flair from the strong light
falling through the door. But I think it's a chemistry problem; especially
because its a little bit washed out at the bottom.
Bernhard