Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:05:45 -0700

Dose any table top film processor out there, Jobo or otherwise allow for
intermittent agitation, that is: it stops and starts? I would be more
inclined to check one out quicker if it did. The idea of continuity i.e.
non stop agitation goes against everything I've learned about
development. To me the whole struggle is for compensation, and with
continuous agitation that would seem impossible to get.