Subject: Re: [Leica] Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 08:58:56 EST

Mark,
I have used both the CPE2 and the Duolab and they both have continuous
agitation...but remember that you have just enough solution in there to cover
half the film.  I use the Duolab for B&W, C41 and E6.  It is more difficult
with B&W process (actually, I never really succeeded with TMAX and HC110
developer...giving too much contrast) but now that I use XTOL, I find that my
results are more consistent and satisfying.

The process time is about 30-40% less in the Jobo than by inversion.  It's
nice mostly for E6 and C41 as the solutions are tempered and so is the
process.
Hope it helps!
Francois