Subject: Re: [Leica] New, kind, gentle, non offensive, P.C. subject
From: george ivanyo <gti@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:38:14 -0500

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

> Do any of you own and use, as "personal" gear (probably non-
> professionally) any truly wierd crap?

For several years I carried with me at all times a 1958 Ricoh 500
and clip-on meter.  The combination of the twin rapid focus knobs
and the RapidWinder-type trigger advance made it VERY fast.  The
most fun you can have without having a Leica M  ;)

Also used a couple of Miranda G slr's.  Great amateur cameras having
interchangeable finders, screens, and all the accessories you would
want, except motors.  Besides, it was all I could afford at the time.

Regards,
George