Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Chalk and Charcoal in HC110
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:27:51 -0500

>Ken Wilcox wrote:
>>snip
>> One of the advantages of what I use is the limited amount of chemical that
>> is needed. 2 rolls of 35mm (36ex) needs only 8 ounces of chemical, each
>> additional roll needs 3 ounces more.
>>
>>snip
>
>What about Fog?
>Mark Rabiner

If I understand the question, there is no noticeable difference in overall
density with constant agitation - at least with the films I use. (I don't
use T-max of any type)

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>