Subject: [Leica] Re: MC meter on M2
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:11:03 -0500

My wife has a MC on her M3. Compared to the MR, the MC is less sensitive
and reads a much wider angle. Since the needle doesn't lock, it came be
aimed via the finder as the MC. Since it measures such a wide angle, this
may not matter.

On the upside, an MC on an M3 keeps you battery-less.

Ken Wilcox

>I just found an MC meter which I'm trying on my M2. It seems accurate and
>quite sensitive for a selenium type meter. I like the way it connects to
>the speed dial and gives direct readings for the aperture. I haven't read
>anything about MC meters here or seen anyone using them. Are there
>drawbacks to it and what are other list members thoughts or experience with
>it?
>
>Terry

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>