Subject: [Leica] Problem picture revisited!
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:15:21 +0200

Hi

Having looked more carefully (following a lot of useful suggestions from the
ever-helpful luggers -Thankyou!) I see that indeed the yellow stripe is the
`normal` color for the photo I posted at
http://server1.hypermart.net/gess/baby.JPG and the blueish centre section is
the abberation, This being the case, would anyone care to comment on whether
this could be a shutter light leak (in which case the M6 will have to go for
repairs), a processing error, a film defect, etc. I would have thought a
light leak, but I have never seen one which reached from top to bottom of
the film and which had a defined edge on one side and a gradual edge on the
other?!

Thanks in advance

Harold Gess
Visit my web site at:

http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!