Subject: [Leica] apologies and stolen Leica
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:05:14 +0200

Dear Lug

I must apologise for having caused bounced messages on the LUG. I did not
intend there to be a problem. I went away for a couple of days over
Christmas and when I returned to my home I found it had been broken into and
ransacked, the phone lines cut and, horror of horrors, some of my Leica
equipment stolen. Fortunately I had some with me but my beloved Noctilux is
gone as is my M4 and my 35mm 'cron. I shall be adding the serial numbers to
the site for stolen equipment.

Unfortunately, as the phone lines were cut, and only today have they been
reinstated, I could not access my mail and the box filled up...

Best wishes for 1999

Harold Gess
Visit my web site at:

http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

You can send a short text message to my cellphone by sending e-mail to
0837004303@sms.co.za.
Please ensure that mail sent for this purpose is in plain text only.

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!