Subject: [Leica] website update...
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:17:02 -0300

Hi all,

If you have not been there in the past few days, you are invited to stop by
my website.  I have just finished the first major  "fix and refine" in a
number of months... but there are always errors and problems.

If you find a problem or error, please let me know, along with the browser
type, version and the monitor resolution you are using.  I'm trying to make
functional for everyone and hopefully it's a little faster then the last
version.

http://www.straylight.ca/locke

thanks,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
TOUCHED BY FIRE; doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm