Subject: [Leica] re 50 2.8 elmar
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:44:51 -0600

In refernce to the circumstances of my receiving a 50mm f2.8 elmar.  My boss
no longer uses 50mm focal lengths as he has settled on the 35mm lens on his
M2.  He has never been a fan of the 50mm focal length.  It repeats
mentioning that this lens is certainly not mint.  Rear element is mint,
other parts are Ex and front element is clearly EX-  I think the thought of
repair expenses clear came to the forefront of his mind when he gave it to
me.

gck