Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz CL repair question
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:09:28 +0000

>THE questions:
>Can anyone comment on the cost-effectivness of repairing this camera?
>Is it too far gone?
>I like the small CL body, and fact that it has a meter very much. I also
>wouldn't feel as bad beating it up a bit. I have hangups about carting
>my M3 around some places, and this camera would be ideal in that regard.
>Who is the person to send it to for repair?
>Are there Leica parts "freaks" out there who might have a front element
>for the tele-elemarit?
>-thanks for any suggestions/comments.

Contact Sherry Krauter.  She knows the CL's inside and out.  She might even have a front element for your tele-elmarit.

Golden Touch Camera
(914) 496-8834

John Gong
Network Design Engineer, Enterprise Line of Business
Cisco Systems
170 W. Tasman Drive       ::            ::
San Jose, CA 95134        ||            ||
(408) 525-9969