Subject: [Leica] Re: I can sleep now; Received my new Noctilux!!!
From: Jim Hurtubise <jim@inap.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:25:33 +0000

Tony Rowlett wrote on Jan. 12:

Dear LUGnuts:

After many, many years (actually, about a week) of truly agonizing, pins
and needles, appetite free, sleepless, broken eyeglass, PhotoFlo mistaken
for hardner in fixer, crick-in-neck due to too much tossing, "hope I don't
get hit by a truck before I get it"........anticipation *whew*, my new
Noctilux arrived by FedEx today!

Tony,

Sleep at night now!? I thought it would have been just the opposite, out
shooting all night by just the light of the stars. :-) Congratulations, and
have fun. I'm jealous!

Jim Hurtubise