Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! Indecision..M4-P vs. CL and Adapters?
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:51:01 -0500

     Bob,

     As one who has been a fan of the CL since its inception, I nonetheless
     would advise that if you're to have one Leica, the M4-P would make the
     better choice.  It's constructed for heavy duty (whereas the CL was
     designed to be small and light); and it affords both wider variety in
     the mounting of lenses and greater accuracy in focusing them (whereas
     the CL was designed for use with, primarily, its own 40mm f/2.0 and
     90mm f/4.0 lenses, although it can be used with others).  Of course,
     this advice assumes that the M4-P is in good working condition.

     Art Peterson