Subject: [Leica] Re: SANDER PROVIDING COHIBAS, HOYAS AND TRINIDADS
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:04:22 -0800

My good friend, and Leica user, Paul Wood, just had his B&W Cuba series
published in Leica Fotography 8/98, including scenes in a cigar factory.
Paul uses an M3 for his B&W work. Paul has been in the camera retail
business for forty years and is currently the "used camera" guru at Keeble
& Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto, CA.

Jim