Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 flash - new questions
From: Christian Payot <christian.payot@span.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:01:16 +0100

Robert Rose a écrit :

> The main features I really love about the 40MZ: bouncing the main light  with the fill-in secondary light, and the ability to do TTL while the R8 is in A mode set to any aperture.  [...]  (Using the P mode on the R8 sets the lens to f/5.6 @1/250, and there are times I want more depth of focus in the image.

Robert,

The different ways to use the Metz 40MZ3 with the R8 seemed always relatively obscure to me. I am very interesting in learning more about your using the flash in Aperture priority mode.

Do you make some correction(s) on the flash or/and the camera when using your flash in A mode ? Are your results as consistent as in P mode ?
Where do you use your flash in A mode ? Indoor or outdoor ? As main light or as fill-in ?

Thank for help.

Christian Payot