Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R7
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:47:15 -0800 (PST)

Let me try this again, telling you which body...

A black body in excellent condition.  No loss of black paint, light
scratches on bottom plate.  Film label frame added to rear door.  Easily
removed by peeling off and using a gentle solvent to remove the adhesive.
Everything works perfectly.  14 MBG.  $775 including shipping in the USA.
Sorry, doesn't come with a box or manual.  But I could offer ongoing advice
on its functionality as a substitute.