Subject: [Leica] New Rangefinders
From: salex@idt.net (sam alexander)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:38:05 -0500 (EST)

bob wrote:
        <Ever try hiking with a Pentax 67?  I did, and then sold it to buy my
        first Leica.

I didn't include Pentax (or obviously big, heavy "studio" cameras
like Mamiya RB67, or Fuji 68, etc). A folded Makina 67 isn't even
close to the size and weight of a Pentax 67.
My point was that there are other ways (besides the Hasselblad Xpan)
to get 65 x 24 panoramics and still have options to get a larger image
if you want.