Subject: RE: [Leica] New Rangefinders
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:29:41 -0800

Real easy, buy a Mamiya 7 with the panoramic option.  Optics are first rate
(I think better than Hassy, and yes I have used both) The Mamiya 7 will
provide panoramic format using 35mm film of 24mm x 65mm.  And the nice
benefit is that is it very light, excellent rangefinder, and can also use
120/220 film.

Peter K