Subject: [Leica] Do Leica pictures have a unique quality?
From: RedDrake@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:11:03 EST

I'm kind of a proto-collector and amateur photographer, so I end
up taking pictures with LOTS of different cameras (including at
present a IIIf, II, Minolta 35II, and 2 M2s. I have to say that I have
a real hard time telling the difference between these, my
Minolta manual focus pictures, my Minolta AF pictures, my
Contax (SLR) pictures, etc. If I don't remember which I used,
I'm clueless.

So, prove me wrong here. When you look at your slide or print,
what is it that makes if different from a good japanese lens
as produced by Nikon, Canon, Minolta, etc.