Subject: RE: [Leica] off topic -shotgun
From: "Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:07:36 -0500

Dick,

I had a beautiful engraved collector shot gun (over-under) that I bought and
thought I'd use for sporting clays.  I just never got into it.  I'd rather
use my Leicas instead.  To solve the dilemma, I gave it recently to my
younger partner.  After I gave it to him, I checked the cost of it in a used
gun value book.  It  now is worth $1600.  He'll both enjoy it and keep it
for a life time.  And I'll continue with my Leicas.

Did you get your Noctilux yet?

Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA