Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Win 95 to 98 [off topic]
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:20:48 +0100

My Win95 runs perfectly - both at home and at office no. 2 - so no reason
to change (at my  main office I have Windows NT and it runs perfectly,
too). So I think its wise not to upgrade to Win98 unless you have to.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi